IVR is an automated voice response solution that interacts with the caller. It enables both the callers and the IVRs to follow the instructions and takes appropriate actions. The caller inputs can be the voice prompts or the keypad touch tone selections. The most popular IVR responses are automated voices when a caller presses the keypad. Other than that, the IVR is capable of providing us with responses in the form of fax, email, SMS, as well as a call back. IVR is smart enough to identify, classify, and route the calls to the right recipient. The automated interactions help to save a lot of money and time. A standard IVR system consists of telephony devices, software applications, database and internet.
Key Benefits of Our IVR Solution:
- Dramatic cut down on customer care expenses.
- Acquire a world class customer care technique that enhances professionalism.
- Standardize customer services.
- Keep Customers well informed at each point of time.
- Call prioritization as per the customer requirements.
- Reduce wait time.
- Keep information updated at all the And more
We serve clients from diversified industry verticals with our best in the industry IVR system:
- Call centers and BPOs
- Telecommunication companies
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resources Department
- Automotive companies
- Airlines, railways, and bus stations
- News and entertainment
- Educational institutions
- Government organizations