The number of people switching to this next-generation technology of VoIP switch is the next best thing in the tech world. VSPL leverages VoIP in their business operations to improvise on communications, to help reduce costs to the company & to provide other innovative features successively.
All thanks to the Carrier Grade SoftSWITCH for commencing the wholesale business of VoIP in no time. There are many features that it caters to including Resellers & commissions, Automated invoicing with real-time billing, Bill plans, Rate management & Route management.
However, VoIP switch with billing features must include the following essentials –
- Least Cost Routing (LCR)– Least cost routing is the process of choosing the right path for outbound communications traffic based on the cost lowest available for the given route. It is vital for an LCR team to consider both route & quality of the call. LCRs are even employed for termination attempts. And, it helps in knowing the carrier that can place the call the cheapest.
- Rate Management & Bill Plan– Rate management is very crucial to VoIP vendors for monitoring & managing rates & to offer a solution that helps them with price lists management. It helps in properly controlling the destinations & rates. A real-time billing system can handle complex billing structures or VoIP switch technology. It can empower the user to make balance & account system more responsive, rates & charges more flexible & interactive.
- Reseller Panel – The switch comes in with reseller panel, so they can login and manage their sales and customers. One stop access for resellers to maintain details of usage & customer, commission and much more.
- Real-time Billing for Prepaid– This feature is important for managing digit manipulation; difficulty in call flows on a real-time prepaid basis. Billing in real-time helps in fraud control & fiscal management. The billing type is prepaid when the credit limit is more than the account or extension balance; it will not allow external dialing numbers.
- Real-time Billing Credit Limit in Postpaid– Similar is the case with real-time postpaid or credit limit basis, it helps in fraud control & fiscal management as well as in efficiently managing call costs, predefining credit limit, balancing threshold & even top-up prompts. When the billing type is postpaid, the credit limit is the maximum amount the account or the extension can owe.
Sandip Patel – BDE
Author works as BDE at Vindaloo Softtech (VSPL) since 2016. Sandip has 10+ years of work experience in VoIP Software Development Industry. VSPL is VoIP software development and solutions provider that offers FreeSWITCH, Kamailio, OpenSIP, WebRTC and Asterisk Development.