In software development, Agile practices involve discovering requirements and developing solutions through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their customer(s)/end user(s). It advocates adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continual improvement, and it encourages flexible responses to change.
When you should use Agile Model:
● When your models need constant changes.
● When you have a highly experienced team working for you.
Agile software development values we follow:
● Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
● Working software over comprehensive documentation
● Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
● Responding to change over following a plan
Advantages of Agile Model
In person communication with software developers
Designs created fulfil the requirements
Frequent changes are possible
Our principles of Agile Model
Agile Model should be used when frequent changes are required in your project. The freedom you get with this model is very important during certain changes of software development. The planning required is very limited in the Agile Model.